viernes, 10 de mayo de 2013

List the things you like about working with teenagers. Why? List the things you don’t like. Why?

 THINGS I LIKE ABOUT WORKING WITH TEENAGERS:

1-   I like to share my English knowledge to them.
2-   I like to know how to manage people.
3-   I like to learn through other people experiences.
4-   I like to help people who are in trouble.
5-   Most teenagers have grown-up traits, so they are not childish.
6-   I like to forsee and plan activities with young people.
7-   I  like to be in constant communication with people.
8-   I also like to face challenges all the time.

I like working with teenagers because I love to take risks and to reach goals in life, and that is a good adventure to do it. Adolescence is a stage in which people need direction; my purpose is to guide learners given them advice, and at the same time let them know what I have learned about English language.

  THINGS I DON`T LIKE ABOUT WORKING WITH TEENAGERS:

1-   Teachers face constant stress, so they have to learn to be patient.
2-   I have to learn how to deal with students problems.
3-   I have to talk all the time forcing my throat.
4-   Some students show problem behavior in the classroom . 
5-   Some of the young learners relate with gangs.

When teaching, I have to face all the issues above, and that is why I don`t like to work with teenagers, but I love English Language Teaching , so I have to learn how to deal with all that troubles.

 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario