miércoles, 4 de septiembre de 2013



What are three types of comprehension, and how do these differ from one another? Provide one example of each type.




     Comprehension is the use of one’s memory and these leveled thinking processes with the ability to understand or have knowledge about something.


There are three types of comprehension:
  1. Memory
  2. Cognition
  3. Metacognition
-Memory is the storing and then recalling and retrieving of thoughts and feelings.

-Cognition and metacognition are recognized as being lower- and higher-level thinking.
    
     For instance, I have learned a lot of English information such as fruits, colors, countries, numbers and so forth. I think that my memory helped me to store that information in the past and now it is  helping me to remember it. 
     Through the cognition I have learned how to organize that information to transmit messages and to communicate my ideas, feelings and thoughts to other people; and the metacognition is still helping me as a Long – Term memory which allows me remember the information for a long time.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario